x
SOON
Imantia Capital
ISIN: ES0162948006
Lipper Rating

Abanca Renta Variable Espana, FI

Fund by Imantia Capital

Abanca Renta Variable Espana, FI

Fund strategy

The objective of the Fund is to achieve profitability similar to that of the IBEX 35 index, for which it will have at least 75% of its total exposure, directly or indirectly through other funds (maximum 10%), in Spanish equities, investing in IBEX 35 futures, shares of index companies and other funds that replicate it, to achieve a minimum correlation of 85%. Both the physical replication and the synthetic model will be used. The part not exposed to equities may be invested in public and private fixed income of OECD issuers. Average duration of the fixed income portfolio of less than 2 years.

Performance

January
2022
February
2022
March
2022
April
2022
May
2022
June
2022
July
2022
Asset Manager
Imantia Capital,SGIIC
Last net asset value
(2022-07-28)
8.31 EUR
Total Returns 1 Year
-5,57 % up
Lipper Risk
-
Category
Equity
Minimum Subscription Amount
500 EUR

Fees and Expenses

Management
1.6%
On the fund size and/or the fund's yield. There may be other expenses associated

Total Returns

Daily
0,12%
up
Week
0,00%
Month
-1,89%
up
3 Months
-3,82%
up
6 Months
-4,70%
up
12 Months
-5,57%
up

Fund's details

Fund Size
Currency
Asset Manager's name
Issue date
3.000.000 EUR
EUR
Undisclosed
2014-10-14

Geographical Distribution

Fund's portfolio distribution among the different geographical areas.

SPAIN 82,27%
LUXEMBOURG 1,22%
PORTUGAL 0,81%
UNITED KINGDOM 0,69%

By investments

Fund's investments distribution.

Eur Cash 15,16%
Lyxor Ibex 35 (dr) Ucits Etf - Dist 9,52%
Iberdrola Sa Ord 9,10%
Banco Santander Sa Ord 8,74%
Industria De Diseno Textil Sa Ord 6,55%
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria Sa Ord 6,47%
Ferrovial Sa Ord 5,06%
Telefonica Sa Ord 4,49%
Caixabank Sa Ord 4,37%
Cellnex Telecom Sa Ord 4,36%

By sector

Fund's possitions distribution by the sdctor they belong to.

Financials 26,73%
Utilities 12,77%
Industrials 11,72%
Telecommunications Services 9,99%
Consumer Cyclicals 8,64%
Energy 5,65%
Technology 4,47%
Basic Materials 2,64%
Healthcare 2,38%
All data shown on Mercafondos, unless noted otherwise is RDP Lipper by Refinitiv 2022. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Refinitiv and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Refinitiv nor Mercafondos nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Refinitiv is one of the world's largest financial market infrastructure and data providers. With more than 40,000 clients and 400,000 users in 190 countries. https://www.refinitiv.com.
x